Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Catch Up!

So it's been over a week since Christmas and I'm just now blogging about it. And what's even worse, I only took TWENTY pictures the whole time we were up in OK! We were there for four days! The kids actually understood it this year and it was fun to watch them and see there reactions. I got caught up in all the cheers and hoots and hollers, I just forgot about pictures. We had an awesome Christmas, TERRIBLE weather, and I promise to catch up over the next couple days. The kids start back to school this week, and we are finally caught up on everything so hopefully I'll have more time! So here are a couple of the pics from Christmas morning.

Our traditional family Christmas PJ pic

A pic of the kids patiently waiting to go into the room with all the presents

Sweet little Charlie baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!