Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Charlie is 12 months!

OK, so I know he is 15 months old now but I never got around to posting his 12 month pic with his bear. So where to start with this little pistol. You know how you hear people say, "We weren't sure if we were done having kids, but after(insert name here), we are POSITIVE". Well, that "insert name here", would be CHARLIE!!! Even though we knew we were done having kids, really, really done, this child is one big, fat mess! He is fiery, opinionated, and mean. He hits, he screams and believes he is a three year old trapped in a one year old's body. I'm serious! There is no playground structure that can not be climbed, no couch that can not be jumped on, no table that can't be stood on. There is no three year old that can not be dominated, no dog that can't be tackled. He eats more than his older siblings do and weighs a mere two pounds less than Carter, thus the dominating kids two years older than him. He knows what he wants, and he wants it immediately. He doesn't say anything but "Momma", but gets across in creative ways exactly what he wants. Whether it be banging on the refrigerator door for juice, screaming in your face if your not paying attention, or dragging you by your finger to show you what he wants you to take away from his older brothers or sister. He, at most times, is more work that all three big kids combined. With all that said, he is AWESOME! I can not imagine my life without him in it. He loves me and thinks I rock and the feeling is totally mutual, even though he drives me CRAZY! I love seeing how grown up he has become, and all the changes he is going through. But the thing I heart the most about him, is his goofy smile that has not changed since the day he first melted my whole heart with it!

So here are Charlie's pics with his bear along with the big kids for comparison. He is way tall and way skinny!

Charlie 11 months

Charlie 12 months

Hudson 12 months

Ella 12 months

Carter 12 months

3 comments:

Ashhog said...

So stinkin' cute!! I was just thinking yesterday about how much I missed your posts!! More blogging girl.....in all that spare time you have!! :)

We are expecting our 3rd now! Twins plus one! :)

Susan said...

Wow, only a momma can post that about her sweet one year old ;) I get it though. We had all boys and all different personalities and I'm still raising my toughest and he is 16 now =) You have one big boy!!

Barbara Manatee said...

wow! he is tall! Sounds like quite the pistol, too!