Sunday, May 2, 2010

My little performers!

We had "Art Fest" at the kids school a few weeks ago. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Each class does a class project that is auctioned off, and each child does two pieces of art work that the parents can purchase. It is alot of fun! This year, the kids got to perform. They sang "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", a personal favorite in this household. I was nervous at how they would do on stage, in front of hundreds of people, but they did awesome! So here it is for your veiwing pleasure, the big kids very first public performance.

I've already told them, next time, they have to stand closer together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stars in the making. I can't wait to see them perform for myself.
Yia Yia

Susan said...

Oh my goodness. I miss those days. So cute. AND, if you didn't know they were triplets, you wouldn't be able to put the three together. Maybe the boys at some point.

Hilary said...

awe too cute :)