Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun with Cousins!

Last month, Jake and his brothers were all down here for their annual golf trip, so we took advantage and headed up to Oklahoma to spend some fun time with the cousins. Ella was staying at my Mom and Dad's for the weekend, so it was just me and the boys. We stayed with Aunt Brynn, and cousins Sam, Olivia, and Julia for a couple of nights, and also stayed with Granna and Big Boss Dog one night. My kids absolutely ADORE their cousins, and I have to say, I think the feeling is mutual. We had a great time and stayed super busy. We went to Jules softball games, to the kiddie park, and swimming at Granna's and Aunt Missy's with cousins Jack, Ben, Reed and Brooks and Aunt Crissy. We were up until eleven almost every night but the boys and I had a blast and can't wait to hang out with our cousins soon!

There were way to many cute pictures to choose from so I had to do a slide show of all of them!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Cousin fun how great!! Looked like awesome family memories :) They are getting SO big :)

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.