Monday, December 13, 2010

Best Buds!

Hudson and Charlie, where to begin with these two. Two peas in a pod, hot mess, disaster, the two that will be the death of me. Yeah that sounds like a good start. Let me start off by saying God knew what he was doing by giving three totally different kids when I had the triplets, because had I had two Hudson's (ahem, Charlie) I don't know that I would have survived. Correction, I would have survived but I would have been a total crazy person! These two love each other so much, and it is SCARY how much alike they are. Charlie got Hudson's personality, athleticism and ability to not listen to a word I say, with Carter's smarts and sneakiness. Deadly combination! But there are a few rare moments where these two sit down for more than two seconds, and luckily I was able to capture a few. They both LOVE to have their heads and back rubbed. So almost everyday, one of them will bring their pillow pet and Ella's play scissors over to the couch and try to talk someone into "cutting" their hair. On this particular day, they decided to take turns and help each other out.




1 comment:

Barbara Manatee said...

oh my goodness! that is so sweet! But I can totally relate to the double team combination! My boys are ALL boy and can go from super silly and playful to mad and hitting the next second.

Do you notice Charlie seeming to know/do more than the other 3 did at his age? It seems like Adam is so much more aware/mature than Jacob and Sarah were. Adam TOTALLY thinks he's 4..not still 1!!