Monday, December 13, 2010

Big E's Tantrums: Frame by frame

Anyone who has ever just "met" Ella always talks about how pleasant and great she is. How grown up she seems, and how rough she must have being the only girl. But for those of us who really know her, know there is a bit of a dramatic dark side to little miss. She also holds her own with the boys, trust me! Here is the proof. These pictures are from this summer in the car. We were on our way to the park, and she was obviously told something she didn't want to hear!






1 comment:

Barbara Manatee said...

oh my word...I think we have identical girls! My daughter is the only girl in all the family of cousins/kids...she's surrounded by boys on both sides of the family but my mom always says she'll hold her own, no matter what. Bossy, determined and smart (too smart if you ask me!). Oh...and DQ isn't just for ice cream. Its for Drama Queen!!