Thursday, December 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

This was first year we have purchased costumes and really got into Halloween. And let me tell you, the kids LOVED it. We went with a superhero theme, and the streets were a little bit safer with these four out that night. They were beyond adorable and we have gotten a ton of use out of their costumes. We had a Halloween party for my CCM group, Trunk or Treat at Church, Boo at the Zoo, Trick or Treating, and now all of the costumes are now in our dress up baskets and are worn daily. I had to do a slide show because there were way to many good ones to now post! But this is my new all time favorite!


4 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

super cute super heroes!! I love the look on Ella's face in this group shot!!

Susan said...

Too adorable. I ditto the comment above, your daughter's expression is so right on.

Tim and Darcy said...

I can see why that is your new all time favorite...totally adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory