Sunday, April 17, 2011

For less than a penny a day.....

you could support one of these beautiful children.






So as soon as I saw these pictures, my mind jumped straight to those infomercials where they ask for money to support a needy child. Now are children are definitely not needy, just dirty! They LOVE being outside, and are filthy by dinner every night. I know one day I will have to beg them to go outside, so right now, I'm cherishing those dirty little faces and the dirt, mud and grass they track in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A penny a day!!!! I'm swithching to that program, they are costing me a crap load more than that now.
Pops

Barbara Manatee said...

these are so adorable!!

If only it just cost a penny a day to raise them!! ha!

*****
April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm dedicating my blog all month long to Autism.

Amanda in N. Tx. said...

lol That is funny because as soon as I saw one of the pictures and before I saw your title I was thinking the same thing! Cute kiddos you got there!