Friday, April 22, 2011

Start 'em early, raise 'em right!

The kids and I made our annual trip to Norman for the OU spring game. The kids were so excited this year and starting yelling and chanting "OU Sooners, OU Sooners"! It was hysterical. Hudson asked a million questions, "Why is that guy wearing a blue jersey?", "When are they going to kick it between the yellow pails?", "When are they going to score a touchdown?", "Where is the coach?", "Which team do you want to win?", it was EXHAUSTING! Ella was mostly interested in the cheerleaders and complaing about how hot it was. Carter sat very quietly and intently studying every play. And Charlie, surprisingly sat and watched everything! I was about their age when I went to my very first game, and since there is no way I am ready to take all four of them to a real game yet, the Red/White game is a great warm up!

The crew and I in front of the stadium The kiddos with Yia-Yia and Pops
Big Poppa with his great grandkids
Big Poppa, Ella and Carter
Charlie checkin' out the Sooners


Huddy and his "binock-wee-ers"
Big Poppa and Big E
The Hud man
Me and Eezer
Love this pic of my Poppa and Carter!
Ella and Big Poppa singing "Boomer Sooner", I used to do the same thing at that age!

1 comment:

Barbara Manatee said...

I love that Ella has a tutu on with her jersey! Adorable!!

~*~*~*~
April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm dedicating my blog all month long to Autism.