Friday, July 15, 2011

Potty Training Champ!

I had planned on waiting until after Vacation Bible School to potty train Charlie. There was a span of two weeks where we were at church from about 8:30-1:00 everyday, so I was afraid it would be too hard. But on the last day of school, we came home, and he told me he was all done wearing diapers. He took it off, threw it in the trash, and has never looked back. I am so proud of him! I was really dreading it due to my past experience with the older boys, OK, just one older boy, ahem, Huddy, but I honestly didn't have to do a thing! He has only had maybe four accidents, too! Way to go Charlie, you're a potty training champ!




1 comment:

Barbara Manatee said...

way to go! I keep hoping Adam will make a decision like that. Right now he's terrified of sitting on or standing at the potty. He has NO interest in potty training yet. ugh!