Thursday, August 18, 2011

White Trash Water Slide

So it's been super hot here, and not just regular Texas hot, like 112 degrees for a month and a half. So needless to say, we have been trying to find ways to stay cool. The kids and I go to the pool everyday, but it is too crowded on the weekend so we have to kick it at the house. So we've tried several different versions of our water slide, but this was by far the fan favorite. Probably not supersafe, but they loved it and didn't melt in two minutes, so I'll risk it for some cool fun!

A couple of things I love about these pictures. The safety goggles, seriously guys?! They were honestly upset that they wouldn't keep the water out. Secondly, the whiteness of my two youngest boys is ridiculous! We spend three hours a day in the pool. Ella, Hudson and myself are super dark, Carter and Charlie, glow in the dark white, it's hilarious!









This series of pictures so perfectly describe Ella. She has such a short fuse, but can cool down in an instant. She is one hot mess this one!



1 comment:

Barbara Manatee said...

oh my goodness...I love Ella's faces! ha!

and safety goggles? ha! too funny!