Monday, January 2, 2012

Bday pics for Daddy

After seeing a friend's pictures she had done for her husbands birthay, I thought it would be a great idead for Jake! We've only had proffesional pictures done once, mainly because spending all that money and then praying and hoping the kids behave well enough to get a few decent shots stresses me out, big time! But, I decided they were old enough......to accept bribes for decent pictures. And you know what, I'm not ashamed to say the bribe worked and our photgrapher was able to get some AWESOME pictures of the kiddos! After seeing them, I decided they would definitely need to be our Christmas card pictures. Two birds, one stone, 'cuz that's how I roll.
















4 comments:

Elle said...

Precious! Absolutely perfect! You are so lucky :)

Barbara Manatee said...

Great pics! I love the one of them all cuddled under the blanket!!

Ami said...

Love the colors. Love the effect. Love the setting. Love it all! They are adorable!!

Alecia said...

Gorgeous pics! I love the one with all of you in it & how cute is that last one in the quilt...ADORABLE!!