Sunday, February 19, 2012

Keepin' the Tooth Fairy Busy!

We are definitely keeping the Tooth Fairy in business around here! Miss Ell was the first one to lose a tooth and it was BIG news! She was excited/terrified about the tooth fairy coming into her room. And after quite bit of thought, she decided to leave the Tooth Fairy a note to not come into her room and to just leave her money in the kitchen with the note. Right before she went to bed, she also decided she wanted to know what color the Tooth Fairy was, so we wrote a little PS for the fairy. If I could be a fly on the wall in that girls head! Here's some pics of Big E losing here first tooth!








Not two weeks later, she had another one ready to be pulled. Jake pulled the first one, so it was my turn. Too say I was a little nervous would be an understatement. I was so afraid I was going to hurt her! Luckily, it came out really easily and neither of us were too scarred!

2 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

I love her letter for the Tooth Fairy! Jacob has 2 loose teeth right now - he's still got a while but he'll be loosing them sooner than later! He was worried the other day that he wasn't brushing good enough and that's why they were loose! I had to reassure him that this is SUPPOSED to happen and not because he wasn't brushing good!

Heza Hekele said...

Adorable! Love the note.