Friday, September 7, 2012

Triplets turn 5!

So, five years old, huh?!  I can't believe it!  In some ways, this has seemed like the LONGEST five years of my life, but as I look back I think "Holy crap, that seems like yesterday!"  Weird, huh?  These kids are just flat out awesome!  They are smart, athletic (well, the boys are, Ella tries) creative, impatient, LOUD, hilarious, loving, trying, WILD, intense, dramatic, competitive, kind, caring, demanding, picky, opinionated, extraordinary, loyal, energetic, best friends, worst enemies and so much more.  I could not have imagined five years ago, that these kids would be so......normal.  They had a rough start and we almost lost one, but you would never know it today.  I'm so proud of the things they have learned, humbled by the things they have taught me and I can not wait to continue to watch them grow.  Although there are days when I feel like I am a yelling, screaming, crazy person, I know one day I will look back and remember all of the hilarious things they did, the dumb things they did (I mean seriously, where do they come up with some of their shenanigans?!) and not be able to imagine it any other way! Happy Birthday Huddy, Ell and Carter Man!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your kids are amazing, wonderful blessings. They are beautiful princesses and handsome prince's. They are special miracle's and precious gifts.

Hooray Hooray Lets celebrate today, The Triplets are five Hooray!

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, 14 medical conditions and developmental delays.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com